CAPS EAST CHAPTER
The CAPS East chapter hosts an annual conference each fall to further communication, association, and professional activity between Christians in the region who are engaged in occupations and activities involving the behavioral sciences.
The CAPS East Division includes the following provinces and states:
Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Brunswick, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Pennsylvania, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia
Gwen M. White, Psy.D.
1300 Eagle Road
St. Davids, PA 19087
CAPS East strives to:
- Implement CAPS’ mission on regional/local level
- Facilitate regional educational opportunities (with CE)
- Promote regional opportunities for fellowship, networking, consulting, mentoring, and/or referrals
- Provide a sense of connectedness to CAPS regional members through up-to-date web, emails, and/or print communication
- Local and university (student) chapter development