Who We Are
CAPS is a professional association of Christians who serve as:
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Professional Counselors
- Pastoral Counselors
- Professors & Researchers
- Social Workers
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Guidance Counselors
- Students & Professionals in Training
We exist to encourage...
- Understanding of the relationship between Christianity and the behavioral sciences at both the clinical/counseling and the theoretical/research levels.
- Fellowship among Christians in psychological and related professions.
- The spiritual, emotional and professional well-being of our members.
- Educational and research opportunities that assist the profession and the community at large.
- Through its various programs, CAPS encourages the pursuit of excellence ... in the counseling clinic, in the classroom, in the community and in the member's spiritual and emotional life.